Saturday, March 19, 2011

Long week

This has been the longest week ever. Holidays, PTO dinners, flat tires, super awesomeness. I am ready for it to be over but I have a full day of house cleaning and dealing with Satan planned for tomorrow. Then I get to start all over Monday morning. I guess the highlight of the week is getting my checking account frozen because of a BANK fuck up. That's always cool. Especially when it happens at the end of the week and its the BRANCH that did it, so nothing can be fixed until Monday. Yay for USBank completely separating corporate from the individual branches. Anything that the branch does cannot be overridden by corporate for any reason. WTF. Talk about obnoxious. So now, I have no money until Monday. Super awesome. Glad I have gas in my car. Hmmm what else.... Not much new except my back pain is being super awesome. And I am not sleeping well so I am super effing tired all day everyday. Super duper awesome. Oh! And I got the results of my MMPI... Inconclusive. AKA, I'm certifiably batshit crazy. Shrink said that if he didn't know me, he would assume that the person that took that test was completely psychotic and would wonder how that person functions on a daily basis. Why? Because I answered the questions quite literally and that wasn't the best idea. Albeit I don't see purple elephants or anything... but the outcome was completely hilarious. My shrink and I had a grand ol' laugh about it. Basically I am just completely overstressed and not able to cope. Good times. Dontcha just love how I share this with the world? Haha. We always say that I am crazy... but at least its not CRAZY crazy and I'm not running around stabbing people with forks. Ok, now for the positive things. Aside from being super sleepy and crying at commercials and country songs, I am feeling super good lately. Mentally speaking. My fuse is longer and my bomb is smaller. That was the ultimate goal. I'm getting along better with the kids and able to remain *mostly* calm when the kids are running a muck. (a muck a muck a muck... now I wanna watch Hocus Pocus). Work is going really well, we are getting a bunch of prepays in so I have a lot of payments to process. Which for those that aren't familiar with what I do... just means I ACTUALLY have work to do and I'm not bored out of my mind all day everyday. I'm looking forward to finally getting my state tax refund so that I can take care of some shit that is due like... next week. Um... Yeah, life is pretty boring at the moment. Not as much fun when I have my head on straight and I am not tweaking about every little thing.  I am super happy that I got to see some good friends that I haven't seen in awhile on St. Patty's. That was pretty sweet. I really missed them! I'm feeling super nostalgic lately and I am really missing some people that have removed themselves from my life because of bullshit shit talking and rumors. That kinds sucks. I love how people believe psycho people's bullshit lies simply because they don't have the balls to ask me personally. Oh well, its only like 4 or 5 12 year relationships down the tubes. NBD. Not gonna lie though, it does hurt and these are people that I considered family. Through thick and thin. But what can you do when they don't wanna listen and the person spreading all the lies and rumors is pretty much a staple in their every day lives. Ugh. Puke. I have also been dreaming of childhood lately... And waking up feeling the need to apologize to my childhood friends for being such a controlling bitch. I was the only girl on the block and pretty much made the rules and told everyone what to do. Kinda wanna call up Brian and Drew and hell, even Pat and be like: ps... sorry about our childhoods... I was kind of a major brat. Hahaha. (Caitlin, if you happen to read this since you follow, just pass that along to Drew hahaha) Either way, I'm just happy that the super awful dreams have ceased again. I'm not waking up in tears and feeling like beating people and breaking stuff. Hehe that's always a plus. Now that I have bored you all to tears, I should probably just cut this off here and go to bed. Considering I raced home to spend time with the hubby and he is asleep on the couch downstairs because his stomach hurt. Ugh.

Night kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment